Sunday, March 4, 2012

reem.n..j

 My Doll



           I bought this doll from Kuwaiti o aftkhr"P2BK" gallery in 18-3-2011 .the person how wont to bay the doll must be 15 years old and above , because the doll is easy to break .one of my hobby is photography so I bought this doll to improve my  photo skills and I like the doll .I tried  to make for her some clothes , but all the clothes wear a disaster so I told my Mather to make her some dresses . I hope you enjoy seeing the photos.  












6 comments:

  1. wooooow amazing.. and it such a cute hobby

    improve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very wonderful your way in taking picture
    also the dresses very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE she looks so real with her hair styles and poses. Tell mom I loved the clothes especially the "Bukhnag".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her hair....I like long hair also I have barbie her hair is long

    ReplyDelete